ORS 366.512¹
Collection of certain registration fees for State Parks and Recreation Department Fund

(1) The Department of Transportation shall collect all registration fees for campers, motor homes and travel trailers. Such fees shall be paid into the State Parks and Recreation Department Fund.

(2) As used in this section:

(a) “Camper” has the meaning given that term in ORS 801.180 (“Camper”).

(b) “Motor home” has the meaning given that term in ORS 801.350 (“Motor home”).

(c) “Travel trailer” has the meaning given that term in ORS 801.565 (“Travel trailer”). [1969 c.605 §46; 1979 c.186 §13; 1983 c.338 §918; 1983 c.363 §2; 1985 c.16 §460; 1985 c.395 §6; 1989 c.904 §36; 1993 c.696 §15; 2003 c.14 §161; 2003 c.655 §72; 2005 c.22 §§260,261]

Chapter 366

Atty. Gen. Opinions

Use and distribu­tion of State Highway Fund, (1975) Vol 37, p 599

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 366—State Highways and State Highway Fund, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors366.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
2 Legislative Counsel Committee, Annotations to the Oregon Revised Stat­utes, Cumulative Supplement - 2019, Chapter 366, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ano366.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information