Authorized use of appropriation to cities
- • report by cities to Legislative Assembly
(1) Moneys paid to cities under ORS 366.785 (Definitions for ORS 366.785 to 366.820) to 366.820 (Limit to application of ORS 366.785 to 366.815) shall be used only for the purposes stated in sections 3 and 3a, Article IX of the Oregon Constitution and the statutes enacted pursuant thereto including ORS 366.514 (Use of highway fund for footpaths and bicycle trails).
(2) Cities receiving moneys under ORS 366.785 (Definitions for ORS 366.785 to 366.820) to 366.820 (Limit to application of ORS 366.785 to 366.815) shall report annually to the Legislative Assembly the expenditures of those moneys in each of the following areas:
(b) Bicycle paths;
(c) Construction and expansion;
(d) Operations and maintenance;
(e) Other payments;
(f) Payments to other governments; and
(g) Repair and preservation.
(3) The League of Oregon Cities shall make an annual report to the Legislative Assembly presenting the information required by subsection (2) of this section. The report shall be made to the committees of the Legislative Assembly with primary jurisdiction over transportation matters.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2) of this section, each city shall account for moneys paid to the city under ORS 366.785 (Definitions for ORS 366.785 to 366.820) to 366.820 (Limit to application of ORS 366.785 to 366.815) separately from any other city moneys.
(5) This section does not apply to a city with a population under 5,000. [Amended by 1961 c.653 §2; 1971 c.376 §5; 1985 c.565 §65; 1987 c.899 §4; 1999 c.797 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information